45 min | 20 min prep | SERVES 4
1 lb ground chicken
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons fresh oregano (or the equivalent dried)
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Place ground chicken, egg, 1/2 cup Parmesan, breadcrumbs, garlic, oregano and 1/2 tsp salt in a medium bowl.
2. Knead mixture together with hand till evenly combined.
3. Form mixture into 1-inch balls.
4. In large non-stick skillet, warm olive oil over high heat.
5. Place meatballs in pan, up to 8 at a time, and cook until all sides are browned, approximately 8 minutes for each meatball.
6. Remove with slotted spoon, and add to your favorite spaghetti sauce.