A Collection of Funny Stuff
- Accident Descriptions
- These reports are purported to be statements found on insurance
forms where car drivers attempted to summarize the details of an
accident in the fewest words possible.
- Amusing Analogies
- According to someone, these are winners of the "worst analogies
ever written in a high school essay" contest. Of course, somewhere
along the line, some other pretty silly analogies got thrown in
there, too. But it's still a great list.
- Better News
- God foretells the end of the world
- Big Brother
- "T h e y ' r e . . . h e r e."
- This is a bricklayer's accident report that was printed in the
newsletter of the English equivalent of the Worker's Compensation
- Church Announcements
- Church Announcements purportedly taken from actual bulletins
across the USA.
- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy
- Very different humor - dark, absurd, inane- but very funny.
A cross between Steven Wright and Steven King.
- Engineers vs. Mathematicians
- Academic solutions challenge practical solutions.
- One Liners
- (part 1)
- More One Liners
- (part 2)
- Say What?
- These observations come from real life – mine... Yale Schwartz
- School Excuses
- The following is purported to be a collection of "actual excuse
notes from parents (including spelling)" from the Office of
Educational Assessment at the University of Washington.
- Steven Wright
- Some of Steven Wright's best - straight faced, understatements.
- ZEN - the Jewish adaptation
- Budda, Schmudda - here's some good advice.
The International Symbol for STRESS!
Return to our Hobbies Page.